Real-World Evidence Solutions
A spin-out from a large scale health information exchange, Graticule has the rights to use the world’s largest imaging data set to power RWE studies, expand registries, and extend clinical trials.
Digital Rights – We obtain the rights and controls for use in studies.
Curation – We cleanse and normalize raw information into usable analytical formats.
Linking – We create the data sets you need to answer questions across multiple data sources.
- Imaging provides mature digital diagnostic tools for most diseases.
- Innovations in AI are being applied directly to image analysis.
- Radiology end-points transitioning from qualitative to quantitative.
- Scale medical imaging data sets are finally feasible due to interoperability networks and associated digital rights.
- Precision medicine approaches need imaging to find and confirm genetic biomarkers.
- Exponential lowering of costs for imaging technology and storage are increasing volume and complexity of available data.
Clinical Trial Solutions
Research Planning – Reviews of study consent and matching with EMPI overlap for study feasibility.
Data Aggregation – Collection and aggregation of pre-trial, trial esourcing, and post-trial data as patient records are stored on partner networks.
Analytical Support – Collaboratively formulate analysis plans and execute research projects.